FIRST Business Travel Corporate Card
More than simply a payment method
The FIRST Business Travel Corporate Card supports you in your daily business. You effectively save time and money by having a simple overview of your company’s and employees’ travel costs. Conversion of foreign currencies is eliminated. You also benefit from exclusive additional offers, services and insurances. Whether in the office or on the road, the FIRST Business Travel Corporate Card is your reliable companion.
Strong partner for financial security
We have combined our expertise as one of the leading business travel providers with the financial expertise of our partners MasterCard and Degussa Bank to create the FIRST Business Travel Corporate Card. Servicing more than 32 million points of acceptance in more than 210 countries, MasterCard offers secure and convenient payment options worldwide. Whether it is to pay for travel expenses or any other services – you and your employees will always be optimally prepared with one of the leading credit card companies and the FIRST Business Travel Corporate Card.
Our Corporate Card is especially aligned with the needs of companies. It enables you to simplify the entire financial management when your employees travel extensively. With the globally recognized card you are at home everywhere. Currency problems, additional costs and high administrative costs through the purchase and sale of varieties belong to the past. Detailed account statements provide you with a better overview and enable you to manage your expenses more precisely. Long-term payment terms lend additional security. And you can create financial tolerances.
The all-round talent for your business
- Up to EUR 1,000 per day at all MasterCard ATMs and bank tellers
- Emergency cash, e.g. if your Corporate Card is lost
- Transport accident insurance
- Occupant accident insurance for private and corporate vehicles
- International personal liability insurance for personal and material damage
- Flight delay insurance including flight cancellation and refusal
- Luggage insurance
- Transparent monthly account statement
- Emergency service for doctors, medication and legal advice
- Free replacement card in the event of loss