Service and Quality: outstanding!
a perfect business trip
We leave nothing to chance when it comes to quality. This promise to you is our claim. Based on a sophisticated concept, all employees, offices and partners are working to the same service and quality standards that are subject to regular review. The deciding factor is the feedback from our customers and the interplay of various review mechanisms. That way, we are always up to date.
Our promise: highest quality
We understand service quality holistically
and make it the focus of our work.
Our understanding of service is
- extensive: advice about the journey. That way, we support our customers beyond the booking with information, reservations and analyses. Up-to-date company and customer profiles help us provide tailored solutions for you. Knowing personal preferences enables us to advise you even more specifically.
- qualified: we have uniform quality standards in our offices which cover all areas. Regular training, our special coaching programme and personal employee training sessions ensure that our customers always have expert business travel specialists available anywhere.
- sustainable: we constantly work on improving the quality of our service. In doing so, we use regular feedback from our customers as well as extensive market research.
- proactive: we inform our
customers about market trends and new possibilities in travel management.
Service and quality down to the last detail
- High level of expertise, holistic advice and individual solutions
- Uniform quality standards in all FIRST Business Travel offices
- Personal service, validated by our customers
- Ongoing further development of service and quality standards
- Individual profile database for company and customer profiles with all agreed travel guidelines and personal customer preferences
- Synchronisation of the profiles with the customer’s online booking engine possible
- With direct access to the profile database, there is the option of managing profiles on the customer side yourself
- Regular employee coaching and special training
- Use of innovative technology to optimise quality
- Regular customer satisfaction analyses and surveys
- Standardised complaint management