The worry-free travel protection package
Travelling abroad presents a challenge and poses many risks for employees and their families. The package developed by International SOS for medium-sized companies provides medical and safety-related advice. The aim is to pre-emptively manage the risks associated with overseas deployment. International SOS, a provider of health services, medical advice and travel safety services, offers a worldwide network of service providers as well as their own hospitals.
The package with comprehensive protection
The online communication portal offers information regarding health-related topics. In addition, 27 assistance centres are available around the clock to provide support when you need it.
The close cooperation with our partners and our local expertise enable preventative consulting and support in illness, accidents and other emergency situations. We will also be by your side and that of your internationally active employees in the case of unrest or natural disasters.
In order to guarantee medical care in accordance with international standards, we have developed the travel risk management package: five components provide travelling employees and their families with optimal protection before, during and after travelling abroad.
Your advantages at a glance
- Professional advice on medical care and safety, around the world and around the clock
- Creation of travel guidelines and emergency processes
- Low risk of curtailment of foreign missions
- Medical and safety-related information via email
- Detailed information about visa specifications, required immunisations, local medical and/or safety risks
- Cost optimisation prevents unnecessary doctor visits, wrong treatments and possible downtimes
- Communication in 90 languages and dialects
- E-learning/webinars for training those being sent abroad
- Assistance app – stay connected to the nearest assistance centre with one click