Add value when booking business trips
Atlatos is a convenient and easy-to-use online booking system. Its modular structure can be individually adjusted to suit your needs. Therefore it is particularly suitable for small and medium-sized companies who want to comprehensively record all their travel processes. This way, efficient travel management becomes a simple process of booking hotels, hire cars, flights and rail tickets online and in accordance with your specific travel guidelines.
Tools for efficient travel management
Organising business trips doesn’t have to be time-consuming or costly. Atlatos’s customised travel management systems simplify the booking processes. This way, you will be prepared for the constantly growing requirements regarding the mobility of employees in the future.
With Atlatos you will have an eye on all travel costs. In addition, indirect expenses for orders, payments and controlling can be kept under close examination so that the company can use all potential savings. Because of the web-based technologies you will have a direct connection to supplier contingents around the world.
When implementing this powerful solution, we will gladly support you with our know-how. We will work with you to select the right modules for your company and, together with system vendor Atlatos, implement the required components in accordance with company guidelines. Optimise your travel management now and be one step ahead of the competitor.
The advantages of booking with Atlatos
- One company login for all bookings
- Optimised booking process
- Access to reports in real time
- Optimisation of travel processes
- Integrated travel expense accounting
- 53 low cost carriers already integrated
- Interfaces to various VDA providers, such as HRS, ehotel
- Direct interfaces to hire car providers
- Integrated Deutsche Bahn corporate solution (BIBE)
- Three-step booking process
- Integration of travel guidelines
- Comprehensive travel management solution, from travel planning to expense accounting
- Optimal travel office integration into the processes