Canada’s 4-star airline is renewing its international fleet with state-of-the-art and fuel efficient Boeing 787 Dreamliner and 777-300ER aircraft featuring new passenger amenities. Due to numerous innovations and improvements passengers enjoy a significantly more pleasant travel experience. Superior comfort in a dedicated cabin is offered in the new service class Premium Economy.
Premium Economy is available on more and more international flights. On routes between Frankfurt and Toronto as well as between Frankfurt and Calgary passengers can choose the newest Air Canada travel class since spring 2016. Probably from Winter 2016/17 Premium Economy will be offered on all routes from / to Germany.
In Premium Economy passengers enjoy
• A wider seat with up to 50.8 cm between armrests
• A comfortable 96.5 cm seat pitch with ample room to stretch out
• Large touch-screen TV with more than 600 hours on-demand entertainment
• Premium cuisine and hot towel service
• Increased free baggage allowance of 2 bags
• Priority Services at the airport
• And much more